12 August 2007

She took me, I shredded the tunnels-she is not happy that she had to pay for the one I shredded. I did not get a tunnel. I did not get a screen room. She did not get a camera because they don't sell camera things at the pet store-'scuse me? What else is a camera thing for?

My people did get me a fluttery thing on a stick. I liiiiiiiiiiike fluttery things!

OK, I am trying to participate in the latest dare issued by The Cat Realm-make a 'not of my species special friend' which ought to be a neat trick since my people can't figure out how to buy a camera thing so she can put my picture up, and the picture of my NOMSS even if the NOMSS I am trying to make says yes!

I'm still doing it.

I was gonna ask this Boxer, but someone already asked her, and LUCKILY (thank-you Nubis!) that way cool squirrel dog over at http://ivypaws.blogspot.com hasn't been asked yet, so I asked her.

And I think my people is gonna get a dog to move in with us. Maybe. She's really thinking about it. So if Ivy says yes, and my people finds us a f2f woofer who says yes, I'll have two! Two NOMSS friends, one in the 'Net, and one in the house.

IN IS BETTER! I think that is my new motto:)

Is it hot there? It sure is here! We have air conditioning, and we live in the Piedmont region right at the foot of the mountains, so it's a little cooler than down nearer Hotlanta, but it still so hot that People didn't do much but take ice and water to the man peoples digging up the front lawn to find the water leak. They think they got it, but I don't think so, 'coz the kitchen sink cold water is not falling out of the water faller very fast, but the hot is.

Hmmmmm.

My people says this is adventures in remodeling.

I, Mozart have grreat adventures! (mostly because my people had already cleaned out my bathroom, and my JUST FOR ME bowls, and her hands, and some clothes-it would not have been a grrreat adventure otherwise!) I got to watch the man peoples do all kinds of interesting things, and I learned that peoples put more than four-legs who've gone to the Bridge in the ground-they put tubes that bring water to the water faller, too!

I learned that man peoples know lots of interesting words, too, but I am still a young cat and needn't know of such things.

Hmmmmmm...

10 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Wondeful Mozart! Your link is up and Ivy will sure agree!!!
Karl

Daisy said...

Mozart, you sure have lots of interesting things going on! I hope you get a camera, because I would like to see your picture.

It is very very hot here, and worse, it is very humid. I have not been out in my stroller in many days because it is too hot, even early in the mornings.

Laura said...

NO tunnels for you either?
Our Mosaic Lady spent FIVE hours at Pet Smart yesterday with that darn ANNIE stray! You'd think with FIVE hours up there she might come back with one toy or tunnel for us, right? NOT.
A big bag of organic kitten chow for the lodger!
(And 9 Lives canned turkey CRAP for us. Bianca loves it. Way better than any of the pricey organic stuff she tries to feed her. Sigh.)
Mosaic Cats Who Are Still Tunneless and Tentless

The Cat Realm said...

We are having a birthday party for our nomss friend Lucas. His birthday is Monday and he will be two years old!
Please come over AND bring your nomss friend with you!!!
Karl and Anastasia

Ivy said...

hey hey mozart! you sure are an interesting cat. it sounds like you are a lot nicer than all the cats on my street.

there are four great big cats who live on the driveway down the street from my house. i think they live in the driveway cuz thats ware they always are wen i go for walks. and i say hey hey cats! wutz up? and they all four just glare at me like they think i am going to steal their driveway or sumthin.

i am sorry that your water is brokie. if the kitchen sink runs out of cold water you can always go to the magic bowl in the bathroom.

thanks for inviting me to be your nmss friend.

luv ivy

Frodo said...

Mozart, you rock! I'm catching up on your blog now... :)

Millie said...

Hi Mozart,

Beans sure are weird, aren't they?

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Mozart, we miss you! We hopes the remodeling stuff and efurrything is okay!

Ivy said...

hey hey mozart. as your offishul not-my-same-species-friend i thot it wud pass along to you a link to a new cat blogging foursome that are kinda friends of mine. well i haf never met them but i smell them on my peepol sumtimes wen they come home. check out news from the cat ranch

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey Mozart, whatcha been up to?