12 March 2008

Gonzo had gone and got himself an URI, and we've had quite the time of it the last week and a half.

Right now the brat is ensconced on People's lap, wrapped in a Snugli, and when he wakes up, looks quite pleased with his own self.

Humph!

I've endured much in my short life, but the pampering that little furball is getting is really nearly too much.

First of all, we had to endure another nasty ride in the damn cat carriers to the V.E.T., and I for one would like to know why I, Mozart had to go along!

I would also like to know I have to be stabbed over and again, while the brat lay listlessly in the arms of all three of the damn V.E.T. techs being cooed over while I, Mozart was the suffering one.

(Well, and People, who said we were all going to end up living in the car if we didn't stop having Abandonded Kitty Health Issues-where would she put the cat box?)

AAAAACK! If I hear one more people fall all over themselves in the race to hold the "Poor Baby!" I think I will have to bite or scratch someone.

Thankfully, People knows cats, and she made it clear to me that I, Mozart, am The Cat; really, she is quite fair in her snuggle giving. And OK, when either People or myself hears poor little Gonzo sneeze, cough, or mewl in that weak voice he's had the last week or so, well, don't we both go running to check him? Which leads me to another...

HUMPH!

By the time Gonzo is all better (and really, although he looked awful-felt awful and scared People and me silly, he is going to be fine. Brat is getting better every single day, thank Nubis and Bast, and OK, People's God guy), he is going to be SPOILED!!

And truth be told, Gonzo was getting pretty spoiled before he got the stupid cold. Wait, don't believe me? Lemme find that picture of the little model-HE POSES!



"ANYTHING THAT OLE'RCA PUP CAN DO, ME, GONZO, CAN DO CUTER!"

See what I mean? But wait, there is more-that brat is mighty proud of his baby blues!



OH! Gotta go, Brat is awake, and tottering toward the food bowl. I have to make sure he eats all his special food for sick little brat kittens. And then I will make sure People gives him his special juice for sick little brat kittens-my personal favorite part, 'cuz People takes this longgggggggg plastic tube, and wraps Brat in an extra thick towel, and puts on what she calls "Hawk Gloves" (People knows some scary birdeys that I, Mozart hope never to see again!) and then she....

3 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Poor Mozart! The things you have to deal with. We hope the Brat feels better soon.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Darn, Mozart, dat brat sure is cute...hope he feels better.

Kaz's Cats said...

Mozart, hang in there big guy - being stabbed is better than being sick. We hope Gonzo keeps getting better, 'cos it's even yuckier being sick when you're only a time kitten. He's certainly a cute little guy, and looks great in those photos.

Snuggle with People and Gonzo,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha